Wild Panther

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wild Panther

Wild Panther

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:44 AM.

deedee, you are already a '' wild panther '' !! johnboy

I believe I have one sitting in my front yard. The jet unit is driven by electric motor. this one came to me in pieces. Was new but non running from China. Has been in Alaska for several years now and is now running and drive able. Personally I wouldn't take anywhere I can't walk out in an hour. I will post more pics when snow melts. This one has a 3 cylinder liquid cooled passenger car engine and CV belt driven 2 speed transmission. Drive design is rough copy of Argo. No way to adjust any of the front drive chains. The belt is enclosed in a cover that isn't removable with the left output shaft installed. Go see one in person before ever buying it.

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:45 AM.

I really want to see the jet unit work with the 12 volt motor but the controll box was under water when it came to me. Doubt it will ever work. It's a nice looking jet unit , larger than the one on the old hustler.

The Electric motor runs at 48V

+ Reply to Thread