Need help with scrambler 1100

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need help with scrambler 1100

Am I look for an entire plate or just the material?

I believe he bought the entire plate, than took the material off it, but he didn't really make it obvious

Okay, I've taken everything off I can and I can clearly see the material is gone, my problem is I can't get the plate to come off the axle, I've taken all pins and the screw on the back off and I dont wanna ply to hade to get it to pop off so I can replace it. Any secrets? Or do I just put new material on the plate as is? Confused.....

There are scrambler manuals on here with full exploded view diagrams. Pictures would be really helpful to see what going on. Make sure not to confuse the break pad for the friction pad. The break side has no fiction material in the first place, just steel to steel.

+ Reply to Thread