Was told Jiger, But research says it is a Scrambler!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Was told Jiger, But research says it is a Scrambler!

Was told Jiger, But research says it is a Scrambler!

My grandson and I purchased this a few weeks ago thinking it was a Jiger..
    There are no tags with Make or Model. Only tag was on the Tecumseh engine Model# HH 120-120120D Ser# 3151E. It has electric start.
    We have figured out it is a Scrambler and probably a 1970. Wondering if anyone may know the original color and where the gas tank original was?
    Any input would be appreciated.
    Attached Images

Welcome, Looks like a fun project for the two of You.

Yes,welcome to 6x6world. That sure does look like a Scrambler. I'm not real familiar with them. If like the older Hustlers,the OEM feul tank was probably about 6-7" dia x about 40 or so inch long and sat across the front of the unit behind the headlites. That could very well be the filler hole in the left front "fender". Again,not real familiar but I've seen them in White,Yellow and I think Red.

If it came with hh120 it's probably a 1200/Mark XII, gas tank was about 3 gallons mounted under body in front where the hole is. colors vary hit it with some fine sand paper, the gel coat may still be good under the olive drab as it looks like white is coming through.
    Here is a pic of serial numbers look on the left steering rack under the dash.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Thanks every one for your input. It is going to be a fun project..

+ Reply to Thread