Triton Pedator manual ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Triton Pedator manual ?

Triton Pedator manual ?

Hi, has anyone got, or know where to get, a service manual on the Triton Predator and/or the 37 HP Kabota 3 cylinder diesel motor ? I'm not the greatest mechanic in the world but would really like to understand what I'm riding ... especially for when the inevitable strikes. Thanks

I scored Kubota manuals for my engine from a local dealer and ebay. There is a work shop manual and parts manual. may contact Kubota or Orangetractortalks a forum u can google.

az for the machine no idea.
    MUSCATEER 6x6
    Kubota 14hp 2cyl diesel engine, Hagen/Rooter transmission Comet 780 Drive/770 Driven 22x12x8 Bearclaw tyres
    Soon to add on a ... RHB31 Turbo..guess that would make it a
    MUSCA TUR BOTA then eh?
    94 F350 4x4 7.3 IDI ZF 5sp
    90 Bronco..awaiting a rebuild like no other = Tons and turbo diesel

Okanagan Similkameen BC Canada
    Al "Camo pants"

There is a Triton Predator manual listed on a google search but it's one of those sites that you have to take a survey or sign up for a newsletter, etc. to get the manual. I don't want to link directly to it from here but check out this google search: https://www.google.com/webhp?&q=trit...rvice+manuals#

I would use that as a last resort. That site may not even give you what it says it will and there may be malware involved but it could also be legit.

Thanks guys, I'll follow up on the engine manual. Yes Mike, I also found that site but all the malware bells went off on my computer too. As they are the only (potential) source listed I was far too dubious to have a crack at it. Hopefully another Triton owner will surface. Many thanks for taking the time to reply.

Hi guys, followed up with a bit more searching and found engine manuals : You can download the pdf for free here : http://long45paint.bookspast.org/min...al_ctoctsh.pdf

Also found this very useful service manual

http://www.promacinternational.com/w...hop_Manual.pdf
    Last edited by Ulysses; 08-25-2015 at 08:58 AM.

After days/nights of searching I have found a manual for the Triton Predator. It was attached as an appendix to a scientific article.

You can find the manual of the Triton Predator from page 125 to 252 in the article in this link

http://www.eng.fiu.edu/mme/robotics/...t-Fall2009.pdf

Sorry, I did edit this and now have a file of the manual but it is too large to upload to this site.

All the best

Good morning ATvers....I / We ( my wife reminds me) are the proud owners of 2 Triton Predator 8 wheelers...we have owned them for 5 years but are just getting around to getting them running..

one is Kubota diesel powered and one is Kohler Magnum C 25. I have some manuals for these including the hydraulics which I will share as soon as I can get them scanned.

what I dont have and desperately need is a wiring diagram for the Kohler model..if anyone can help me with that it would be most appreciated ....

much appreciated

Steve ( and Lily) , Prince Albert , Sask

Steve and Lily, welcome to the forum. There are a few members here that have a Predator but I think you may be the first family here that has two. If you have any photos of them, upload them to the gallery, we would love to see what you are working on. For the Kohler wiring diagram, I didn't look through all of these but this site may have what you need: https://www.kohler-engine-parts.opee...nual-downloads

Thank Mike, I have the Kohler manuals,, but need the Predator side of the wiring .. I think I have figured out now but if any one has the Predator side of the wiring , that would be most helpful..Incidentally I the wiring diagram for the diesel version .. if anybody needs it ..Steve

Hi power trucker, it would be great to have the wiring diagram. We are about to do a full re-wire as it looks like the previous owner didn't give our Triton the attention to detail it deserves. By the way, our Triton has a new roof which acts as a landing pad for our multirotor aircraft (drones). Now, when we are working with emergency services, we can operate from anywhere ... even on the water. We have a guidance system that allows the aircraft to lock in for autonomous landings.He's some pics ...

Triton Predator with drone landing pad. - Amphibious ATV Pictures
    Triton Predator with drone landing pad. - Amphibious ATV Pictures

+ Reply to Thread