HydraulicQuestion

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HydraulicQuestion

Cool HydraulicQuestion

Good Evening Everyone another question, I have a older model Hydrotrax with only4 hydraulic drive motors.The ? is if the engine breaksdone in the bush,is there a way i can loosen something on the hydraulic pump that would allow the wheels to turn freely so i can pull it out of the Bush. The wheels will not turn at all when motor not running Thank You Steve:

I believe every hydraulic systems has a pressure relief somewhere just for emergency. All my zero turn mowers have them for them problems. Mine on my mowers are on the pump not on the motors start there and work from there. Some one will chime in who knows more than me. Mine look like a bolt on my pump you turn counter clockwise to loosen and my older style has a bolt looking one with a little metal bar threw it that turns the same way. Smart thinking ahead. GOOD LUCK STEVEOO9

FORGOT TO MENTION MINE ALSO HAS A CHAIN YOU PULL FOR RELEASE PRESSURE FOR COLD STARTS NEVER HAD TO USE IT

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Try to find the name brand and model # on your pump. Check the specs for that to see if there is a relief. Our skid steer loaders had a kit that had to be installed under a cap on the pump to tow it. It was just a piece of tubing that held a valve open. They didn't freewheel but would roll at least. Good luck and hope you don't need to tow.

Thank You Guys will look into all the suggestions Steve

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 04:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread