Adopted another 6x6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Adopted another 6x6

Adopted another 6x6

This is the Terra Tiger I posted in Craigs list for sale section not mine. But now is, The guy was asking allot for it and I told him that when I went and looked at it. It really is nice condition, I realize from you guys telling me these are not that great a machine...but but but ..its so cute MOM !!
    He gave me a heck of a deal due to being messed with so much on Craigs he had enough. He called and said "you'll be surprised how low I will go bring trailer".

Mine now so I will have fun with it. Since so nice I will just putt around on this one to preserve it.IMG_20151109_165921.jpgIMG_20151109_163712.jpgIMG_20151109_163725.jpg

Needs a fuel tank ( his kid stepped on it)

and tires

Do I need professional help now?
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Wow, that looks so nice and clean! Congrats on the new addition!

Well that is clean, congrats.

Not needing help for another 2 or so.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

pics

IMG_20151109_165956.jpgIMG_20151109_170004.jpg

little dirt on floor
    Heck of a place to put the engine huh? Foot warmer

broken tank
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Nice!

There is your air filter, looks to have a 252 or 292 in it.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Hope you will be happy with a sub par machine.You were warned......

That is a pretty nice looking Terra Tiger.

Good for you.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eddieb1965 View Post
    Hope you will be happy with a sub par machine.You were warned......
    If these were worth 2 hoots someone would of already spent the $ on tires,wheels and adapter plates.They obviously had time since the 1 piece tires hasnt been made for probably 30-35 years.

Quote Originally Posted by eddieb1965 View Post
    If these were worth 2 hoots someone would of already spent the $ on tires,wheels and adapter plates.They obviously had time since the 1 piece tires hasnt been made for probably 30-35 years.
    Wow tell us how you really feel. No, a terra tiger would probably not make it into my fleet, but that machine does look very nice. Try not to be so negative towards another members beloved new toy. He clearly knows what he got and is happy with it. Sometimes it's not just about how well you can push it on the trails or how fast it is. Sometimes you buy something because you love it. Sometimes you love it just because you have it and it looks kind of cool. I had a 2013 escape that had numerous recalls as well as a few troublesome wiring issues, but the car drove great! Now I have a 2015 terrain that has given me no problems yet after 53000 miles. I'd take that escape back any day of the week. Even though it was problematic at times, it was fun to drive and put a smile on my face. Sometimes that's what it's all about. Screw all the negative press and issues which can always be fixed or at least improved upon. If it puts a smile on your face, you should be proud to have it.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread