Kadoo!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kadoo!

Kadoo!

Hey everyone, whats goin on? Im lookin at buyin an ol' kadoo that i found for cheap out of state. Not sure the year or rarity etc etc. my questions
    What are they worth
    How many are there
    Is one worth buyin
    Where can i get balloon tires and lastly if any of yall have one or know of 1 for sale
    + if anyone knows where i can get anything pengor or beaver amphibious related then let me know thanks sooo much
    940 206 3196
    Attached Images
    Last edited by 1963 pengor penguin; 01-28-2016 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Add pics

There was the Kadoo and the Kadoo II. The Kadoo II had the T-20 transmission and the regular Kadoo had a clutch pack setup which isn't nearly as durable as the T-20. Both machines are odd and cool. They remind me of a '57 Chevy. They're not worth a lot really if they're in project condition. Post some pics for us and we'll give you a ballpark figure on what it should be worth.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

marquette michigan, upper pennisula of mi
    I'm looking for a kadoo for parts. joel hall 906 869 8051 call me if you want, maybe I could be of help with questions. or if you want to part with it

+ Reply to Thread