Ever heard of the pengor penguin? You gotta see this!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ever heard of the pengor penguin? You gotta see this!

Ever heard of the pengor penguin? You gotta see this!

Hey yall i am restoring my 1963 Pengor Penguin
    I just finished sand blocking it cus its fiberglass and i am now about to put it through paint. Ill just paint it on my driveway because in texas its still around 70F degrees
    I bought this things last January after negotiating with the guy for over a year
    I started drivin it around but I decided to restore it
    Its 100% complete but i am supposed to get the motor back from the shop from getting rebuilt. It had a 196cc villers motorcycle engine with a four speed transmission
    It does not have reverse but if you turn the key the opposite way the motor runs in reverse due to have two sets of points.
    Do any of yall have any info on these. I know quite a bit about them but i would like to find out all i can because i take it to swap meets and car shows and MANY people ask all the info on it. And do any of yall own a pengor or a beaver?
    Attached Images

Congrats on the find! These are neat looking but I've never seen one in the flesh. Looks like you have a machine to take your date to the prom now.

Glad you decided to show us your machine.It looks great.Will watch for more pictures after the paint job.

Looks in nice condition

keep us posted on progress
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Hey yall
    Thanks for the internet
    I am gonna put the body filler in all of the stress cracks today
    Ill keep y'all updated.

thanks for the interest

Looking forward to seeing the finished result.

+ Reply to Thread