Amphi-Pain-in-the-@$$

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Amphi-Pain-in-the-@$$

WHAT WHAT 4 tires and rims $200 bucks so thats one big PITA off my mind. Now I just have to make 4 3-4 bolt adapters and I have a new toy. Goodyear Rawhide Terra | Northwest Tire
    I have 2 almost perfect 19.5x11 Original Fat Cat tires so I should be able to put those in middle and run the 4 goodyear front and back.I'll get 2 more when I can afford them.
    Watch where that lands, I might need it later.

ONE axle in, working nights because its so damn hot during the day. Will update gallery once I replace my POS battery.

Whats the melting point of skin? Anyways pics of trailer and I messed up and installed main sprocket backwards so I'll be fixing that over the next couple days. Should have taken better pics but everything was coated in rock guard and crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Felineman View Post
    Whats the melting point of skin? Anyways pics of trailer and I messed up and installed main sprocket backwards so I'll be fixing that over the next couple days. Should have taken better pics but everything was coated in rock guard and crap.
    I cannot fine the answer to that ? in my little black book
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Trailer almost done just need to change my tires tomorrow and get a plate. Hoping to have other axles and tires mounted on 6x6 and engine running this week.

Trailer done and still need to get 3 axles and 2 tires on it, I'm moving very soon to off-grid so will finish when I have the time, father is going into long term care.

Did you ever get this put back together and on the road?

Quote Originally Posted by rcn11thacr View Post
    Did you ever get this put back together and on the road?
    +1

+ Reply to Thread