REB 4x4 Amphibious

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: REB 4x4 Amphibious

REB 4x4 Amphibious

Just bought this thing cheap and wanting as much info as possible. Please help! Lol
    Attached Images

Nice condition
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Looks are deceiving. Have to repair the hull. Major Crack in front of hull. Brake system is locked up. Have to get it feed up. Then on to find a motor for it. Found a huge 30 some hp. Generac motor but has tapered shaft so not sure I could use it. Plus don't know anything and the reb or generac motors. Lol

I've worked on them and find them thumb breakers in rough country. They originally had 18 HP Briggs opposed engine.

I was thinking of using the 18 vanguard out of my argo for the reb, and upgrading my argo to a 23 briggs or bigger. But I would have to find a deal on a 23 vanguard. Lol

I just bought one it's missing the shift I was wondering if you could send me photos of the shifter set up thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark v View Post
    I just bought one it's missing the shift I was wondering if you could send me photos of the shifter set up thanks
    the last post in this thread is a year and 5 months old, and the guy who started the thread was last active on the site on 3/16/16 so don't be too disappointed if you don't get a reply
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark v View Post
    Did you pick up the one for sale in NH?

Yes I did

Going through it and then it will be for sale

+ Reply to Thread