finally an AATV near me to see

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: finally an AATV near me to see

finally an AATV near me to see

ok everybody. i've been looking and sharing aatv links for quite a while now. never had a machine close enough for me to look at and check out. don't know what brand or condition, but it is something. the only definite info is that it has 6 wheels, needs work, and is orange. talk about a vague. still excited about the possibility. fingers crossed.
    Immature. A word used by boring people to describe fun people.

'Could be a '76 Superchief. Good luck!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Inquiring minds wanna know!! lol

well. don't know what i'll do with it, but i picked it up today. it's a.... terra tiger. i know. hopeless money pit. not a very capable machine. no reverse. it does have the Rockwell engine (with clutch) in it. chains are all gone from the bottom. 5 of 6 tires were flat. yes! one actually still had air in it. i'll post pics in a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneyridgeboy View Post
    well. don't know what i'll do with it, but i picked it up today. it's a.... terra tiger. i know. hopeless money pit. not a very capable machine. no reverse. it does have the Rockwell engine (with clutch) in it. chains are all gone from the bottom. 5 of 6 tires were flat. yes! one actually still had air in it. i'll post pics in a few.
    Is this your 1st machine??

Yes.

Before the requisite downers chime in, congrats Stoney. They're not a hopeless cause, and you can do a lot with them if that's your goal. If you ultimately decide it's not for you, no problem. Team Sharkey race a Terra Tiger year after year and they won the A/stock class this year (and to my knowledge, that's a completely stock driveline...)

thanks for the words of encouragement Mike. here's a pic

Congrats on the new project. It'll be a bit of work to get that going ,but hey, that's part of it and part of the fun.

Good news and good start is there is not 1 balloon tire pictured there and if you can get them sealed up you just saved 500.00 off the bat. If it really is orange and cleans up good, that should make it worth more to an Ag collector later should you sell it.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

finally an aatv near me

If you decide to name it,could I suggest EDDY 11. He loves them.

+ Reply to Thread