StarCraft

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: StarCraft

Well she is home. Going to be a Project to say the least !! Has a Vin Tag so I will get the #'s off it. Need some LOVE on the upper and Lower body for sure ! Has a 16 hp briggs in it with No gov and some kind of carb on it ?
    Will get into it sunday as I just rooled in after being on the road since 6am this morning till now.
    Anyone know if there are body parts around for it ?
    Rear hood is Not the best of shape.
    If you have one please send me pic's of the rear and inside the engine compartment please.

StarCraft Pic's

Here is what I have. If there was 50 made is this the Last one ?
    Attached Images

Well Cleaned the carb and aired up the tires. Got it running pretty good I must say. Ran it out the yard and to the lot out front where we park the rigs for the farm and did some donuts. Has Chain pop on hard turn but all in all it moves out pretty good. The chains are in need for sure !
    Also on a side note : It was Factory Yellow And has filled in mounting holes where a Roll Bar was on it ? And Head light holes are filled in ??
    Plus if you look at the # plate close there is a T Scribed in after the # ??
    Maybe Matt can shed some lite on this unit !

Frame looks kleen and Bearings are tight also. Here is a Neat little chain tenchiner . 1016161304-00.jpg1016161303-00.jpg

Those are cool looking machines, way to go Wedge
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Thank you Andyman !As soon as I saw one in Matt's vid's I was on the Hunt. I would really want a Max II to mud run and so on But ever since I had m Wedge I always like the older machines. Thy have Style to them ! I think I got a deal as It is all there and just needs some Love.
    I want to put a factory style roll bar on it and redo the body back to Yellow.
    Finding info on it is the Big deal rite now !!

Is the SPD Wedge a completely different machine? I looking through all of my old literature to see what I have for you .
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

Yes and No. Thy both use the lower tub as part of frame But the Wedge has it's own tranny deal. The StarCraft uses a T20 so that is a BIG + !
    The wedge is also A lot smaller in size.
    I want to take her down and build a nice machine but MAN riding it around the yard was a BLAST!!!!

More work on The StarCraft ! Just thought it would be cool to keep you all posted.1020161743-00.jpg1020161742-01.jpg1020161742-00 (1).jpg1020161741-00.jpg

Frame looks solid
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

+ Reply to Thread