StarCraft

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: StarCraft

Well It's in there I redid the adjusters (Tranny) and put the clutch on the engine. Had to cut about 1/4" off the crank. I made a spacer also so the crank is good to go. Just a NOTE : The Duster Clutch is Only bored and keyed 1.1/4" inside so it will NOT slide all the way on the crank like the Salsbury style clutch
    So anyway here is what I have so far. Let me know what you think ?mr.jpgml.jpgmf.jpgmb.jpgm mount.jpg

Got the Split Shift made and happy with it . The rods had to have some Funky bends in them due to the floor pan configuration in this machine. But all in all it should be a cool upgrade. Just playing with shifter Knobs now ? Real won't know what works till I get it all in the body with the floor pan ??shift.jpgshift1.jpg

Coming along nicely
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

THank you ! The tuff part is to come as I am NO Fiber glass man !

Piece a cake what could possibly go wrong ?? !?
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Hey that silver starcraft used to be mine! Need any info yell at me I had it in a million pieces!

I was hoping to find my buggy back on here

Can you tell me what color it was Before it was painted silver ? Also you ever take pics of it when you had it ??
    It is taking a lot of work to get her back into shape as the tranny mount was trash and the body has A lot of holes and cracks to be repaired !
    The only real big problem was getting the LR main drive sprocket off the axle as it was WELDID onto the axle ! But So far I am getting it back into shape.

Anyone here ever Repair a Hole in 1/4"+ thick Fiber Glass ? Not into Fiber Glass much But need to get 2 hole repaired in the Lower tub so I can put this baby together !
    Any help on what I need and how to do it would be Great !!
    Thanks guys !!

+ Reply to Thread