Possible new aatv coming

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Possible new aatv coming

Polaris innovating by stealing someone else's idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WxO6TwnFzU

The tracked vehicles from Tinger (tingeratv.com) are the same idea, just way less costly. The next time you are in Russia (or Sweden, since there is a dealership in Stockholm) take one for a test drive, there is nothing here in north America currently in production that can match it.

that could put the end to the 6x6 for sure if its priced right. i'd buy one. thats what needs to happen to the new MAX LINE, wake up guys.
    my GOLIATH does very well out their on rough terrain. could use 100 H.P. for sure but that old T-20 i'm afraid won't handle that abuse.
    when the new T-20s come out and i can get one its going in GOLIATH along with a supercharged al hodge engine, then we will see about that
    polaris.

Quote Originally Posted by wfo View Post
    that could put the end to the 6x6 for sure if its priced right. i'd buy one. thats what needs to happen to the new MAX LINE, wake up guys.
    my GOLIATH does very well out their on rough terrain. could use 100 H.P. for sure but that old T-20 i'm afraid won't handle that abuse.
    when the new T-20s come out and i can get one its going in GOLIATH along with a supercharged al hodge engine, then we will see about that
    polaris.
    . Woooooooo Hoooooo supercharged... Man!!!!!
    Thanks
    Ty Turner

870-818-1315
    tyturnersoffroad@yahoo.com

JESUS ROCKS

Or you could track a Whipper springer
    https://youtu.be/q6xtXUuHMbU
    Acta non verba

Last edited by TURNEROFFROAD; 12-07-2016 at 11:42 AM.
    Thanks
    Ty Turner

870-818-1315
    tyturnersoffroad@yahoo.com

JESUS ROCKS

Quote Originally Posted by Coast2Coast View Post
    Polaris innovating by stealing someone else's idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WxO6TwnFzU
    I love the Ripsaws, I've been following their evolution for more than a decade. If only they were amphibious

Thanks Canadian Zuk for the video. TURNEROFFROAD I had checked out the Tingers and in my opinion they are in a class nowhere near the Rampage, possibly a modern Trackster would be a better comparison. Polaris has been so aggressive with their products I would not put it past them if they put the Rampage into production. Look at the slingshot from Polaris, they cannot keep up with demand and the price is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_Zuk View Post
    I love the Ripsaws, I've been following their evolution for more than a decade. If only they were amphibious
    I believe the Ripsaw is amphibious, at least one iteration I've seen drive out into the ocean and bob around in the waves.

they never show the ripsaw going into a large body of water and floating like the rampage.It still is cool and looks like something batman would use.

+ Reply to Thread