Amphicat parts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amphicat parts

Amphicat parts

OK had another fixer upper dropped off at the shop. I do like the looks and thy are fun to put around in !
    So I sold off my Amphicat parts long ago and now am looking for some.
    What ya all have ??

Hi Wedge

Would you be interested in selling the Amphicat once you get it complete?

Larry

I believe our dear wedge is no longer with us.
    Meep Meep

All,

Looking for help with my Amphicat transmission. I am missing some parts off the left hand side, plus I need a sprocket. Any info would be appreciated.

Hi there. I have numerous parts for an amphicat. shafts, gears. bins of them. Let me know and i will post pics soon. Sorry no tranny parts as i traded that for set of tracks for my argo. i do have an illustrated book of parts. Let me know. Thanks Steve

I am looking for a gas tank and throttle cable for my amphicat. Can you help me out?
    Thanks,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by typ914 View Post
    I am looking for a gas tank and throttle cable for my amphicat. Can you help me out?
    Thanks,
    Steve
    I have a couple cats... Tranny's are gone, but they both have tanks... not sure the quality because neither has a gas cap. Let me know if I can help.

-gearhead

Sorry been busy and havnt checked back in. I will send you a pm about the parts.

+ Reply to Thread