KID LTV Rims

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KID LTV Rims

KID LTV Rims

So i've been rebuilding my KID LTV and I am looking for a place to buy some new rims for it. Does anyone have any ideas??

5 x 4.5 is the bolt pattern if I remember correctly.. the manual does say. 12''diameter x 8'' wide. Last time I checked it will cost at least 60$ a wheel. Wheels & tires get high x8.
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

What's the overall tire size on this machine? Always wanted to know.
    That's a standard jeep pattern, same as Coot. Rims can be picked up real cheap all day long or even free, but 15" tall!

The overall size of the tire is 23" max they come on 12'' wheels. I put 23 diameter by 10inch tires on my 12x8''wide rims. The tires are less than an inch apart. Used a 8inch wide tire on the front bc the front axle is a tad higher than all the others.
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

+ Reply to Thread