Mystery machine

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mystery machine

Mystery machine

Anyone have an idea of what this is??IMG_2935.jpgIMG_2934.jpg

I love these post , 30 views and no answer .....yet . Must be good .
    Pass the popcorn please
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Hard to tell anything from these pics Andy, has a Sidewinder/JBsAevenger ESC feel to it. Currently all I can tell is the body is water tight.

It does look like a dual prop machine, also looks to have some custom work done to it , possibly upper spun on body.
    Last edited by ARGOJIM; 09-09-2017 at 09:37 PM.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Ok guys. When I get this machine loaded up I'll take a few more!! It's sure is an odd set up!!
    Oh. Btw is has a v-plex clutch system in it?? Hagerstown indiana
    Last edited by dave phelps; 09-09-2017 at 11:45 PM.

i must say i'm looking forward to better pictures because it sure looks like a machine like one i had that i found in a field in the beginning of my 6x6 days. the clutch system was very different. machine was the same color and style. have never seen another one since then. johnboy va.

The machine is a Sidewinder. Someone has placed a small motor in the machine that may have thrown some people off on the I.D. of the machine. I've seen several over the years this same color.

DING DING DING
    Noel gets the prize
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/conte...bious-atv.html
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Woods View Post
    The machine is a Sidewinder. Someone has placed a small motor in the machine that may have thrown some people off on the I.D. of the machine. I've seen several over the years this same color.
    You may be right Noel, the lack of the steering wheel, steering from rear seat , front engine (which I assume control the rear propeller), and the lack of a front seat had me guessing along with the obvious marine controls mixed in. Certainly looks to have the designer of the Hustler, Scrambler etc. feel to it.

Pics in the open an a trans pic should tell.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

says in brochure '' spring loaded clutch on each wheel '' . how does that work exactly ? what was their function ? johnboy

+ Reply to Thread