Looking for Terra Tiger Parts in Michigan or will ship..

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for Terra Tiger Parts in Michigan or will ship..

Quote Originally Posted by easygoin4 View Post
    Well it is coming slow..
    The fiberglass, axles, (10) wheels, seat, chains, original paint, all seem to be in great shape.
    I did receive an Argo Transmission with it and a Hirth engine,
    Got the engine to run should be fine, transmission needed 2 bearings and now all back together and works perfect.

In order to modify this thing to use the transmission I think will be an engineering feat, I am not sure I want to take on.
    But anything can be done. lol

I really looking for the original jack-shaft assembly to put back to original.
    I will sell the Agro trans, when I am done.

Still holding out for the parts..
    I did send the other member a message..

Thanks for the interest..
    Looks like you are committed to the Terra Tiger,They look neat but were a poor design,even with a complete rebuild look for a subpar machine thats going to be to fragile for work and to fast for any trailriding.. Many people start with a TT Im going to fix up and are never heard from again...

Your best bet for parts might involve a road trip with your son to get a parts machine. If you continue with the rebuild keep up updated.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7526...49616991763324. Might be a good parts machine for you. I know a few other people you might be able to get parts from

Updates???

+ Reply to Thread