Now what???

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Now what???

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir

Now what???

What does one do when they're made an offer that's possibly, maybe too good to refuse? These were 2 hours from home.
    IMG_20180121_095707.jpg 2 hours from
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

I've been there. Got a 4 machine deal from a local guy and passed the good deal on to couple other members. I parted a couple machines out and sold a couple whole (I think for what the t-20's were worth). I made a few $ on the deals and put the machines in the hands of people who wanted to resurrect them. One machine is back on the trails and the other I think is still a work in progress Sears Sportster - Amphibious ATV Pictures

I'm just looking to get another transmission to do a soft ground tracked work machine to accompany the other one. I have no use for the tubs and no intention of restoring them. My plan is to couple the transmission to a 34hp Wisconsin and build a metal frame to set it on then add a hydraulic system for other attachments. We'll see, right now I'm just tearing them down so I can see what is serviceable..

I've studied on it for a while and fact is I have no desire and less motivation to do anything with these. Are any of you interested in the parts. All or none because I'm trying to clear up space.

Nobody interested? Tub, bogies, 2 transmissions with hydrostats, framing that could be used but not in best condition. Any takers? We're talking cheap here. Like a couple hundred bucks for it all cheap. Anybody?

I would be interested in trans

+ Reply to Thread