Newbie from Colorado with new-2-me amphicat. Have ?s

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie from Colorado with new-2-me amphicat. Have ?s

Newbie from Colorado with new-2-me amphicat. Have ?s

Hi y'all:
    So I acquired an amphicat last night, and am ready to start working on it. From what I can discern, it is a #500126, red top/white bottom, 2-speed trans, no headlights. Does anyone know approximately what year this might be? I've got the manual & parts catalogue now, and fixing it won't take too much (I'm an auto & diesel tech). So I guess my real concern is finding out more about the machine and it's capabilities. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by ACameron View Post
    Hi y'all:
    So I acquired an amphicat last night, and am ready to start working on it. From what I can discern, it is a #500126, red top/white bottom, 2-speed trans, no headlights. Does anyone know approximately what year this might be? I've got the manual & parts catalogue now, and fixing it won't take too much (I'm an auto & diesel tech). So I guess my real concern is finding out more about the machine and it's capabilities. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Cameron
    Wow,I sure hope that you can post a pic or two. I have seen many Amphicats. Even the fiberglass prototype that came before the Amphicat,,( that Matt O. owns now) which had headlights fastened to the top,unlike all others that had headlight pockets below the rubber band but I have never seen a "Red Top/white bottom with no headlights"

Hopefully this worked, link below should b a pic of my Amphicat.

Last edited by ACameron; 01-31-2018 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Link?

http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/6x6-...hicat-3f.html][img]http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/data/642/thumbs/IMG_20180128_100546664.jpg
    Last edited by ACameron; 01-31-2018 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Link?

+ Reply to Thread