Mini 6X6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Mini 6X6

Cool Kooooolllll!!!!!

That is too neet Race. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job, R13. Before you know it, Wyatt will be bugging you for the Attex!

Cool vid
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Smile

racerone3: I've been studying your mini6x6 pictures. Please confirm - the front wheels do not have drive to them? Also, can you tell me how each side drive brakes when you pull back on the sticks? How is the unit working now?

you are correct that the front wheels are not driven. they are also set about an inch higher than the others to help it turn. pushing either stick forward engages a belt which drives the center axle. pulling back slightly will disengage that belt and pulling back all the way engages a band brake on that side. the right center axle has a bushing that needs to be changed but otherwise the machine works very well.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    there is one on youtube
    YouTube - Mini 6x6 Argo

i've been studying that video for a month. engine is a tecumseh, and the tires are hard plastic (there is a hole in one of the fronts)
    mine has been converted to pneumatic tires (lawn tractor front tires)
    Hello. I'm new here. I live in MA and I sold the gold mini to a guy in CT. It was a very cool machine. It was not running at the time when I sold it but was complete. I seen another one in CT molded in red. I couldn't make out the manufacturer's decal either so I emailed Richard at RT6x6 and he did not know who made it but sent me a link to a brochure but it was a bad pic and I couldn't read it. I believe it had a 3 or 4hp Tecumseh and the wheels were hard plastic.
    Last edited by teeksoffroad; 11-03-2009 at 08:09 AM.

Very cool little machine. Anybody else have one of these?
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD
    HUSTLER 980 TRAIL MACHINE
    HUSTLER 950 PARTS MACHINE [

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

Just ran across this thread, Very cool little unit!

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    the machine ran pretty well for the test run. he didn't drive it too much today, but there was a lot going on with the birthday party. got a little video. he nearly took out a party guest's car, and the swing set... luckily the machine isn't very fast
    He just hopped right in there good kid

That's just to cool!

hi
    Way Cool !!!!!
    I am sure the kids including the bigger ones will get great entertainment from this micro 6x6 .

I will have to at least make a chassis now .
    From the pictures
    engine power goes thru 2 sets of reduction gears Do u no the sprocket teeth number??
    To the first pulley shaft
    friction drive to the other pulley shaft 1x Lh 1x rh
    The F & R axles raised 1 inch or just the front ??
    Tire size 18/9.5/8 ??
    Do all the pulleys and sprockets have drive pins ??
    Are the drive belts CVT style or just a B or C section industrial ??
    Axle size 3/4 ??
    The brake band set up . Did not notice these . Can u please post pics of this .

tomo
    Last edited by Tomo; 10-20-2014 at 10:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread