Mini 6X6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini 6X6

Mini 6X6

i dove head long into my next project this afternoon! a mini 6x6 that i got from Gus Marone (via George). a huge thanks to both is in order. it came less the motor and belts, and is in need of some wheel bushings and other odds and ends. i found the 20" belts at a local hardware store this afternoon, and chain from a bicycle shop. lowes had the bushings for the axles and jack shafts, but they only stock 4 so i'll have to do them a few at a time. i got the belts into the machine, new bushings on the jackshafts and chain between the 2 jackshafts. the engine is mounted and body trimmed to fit around it (not sure what engine it had originally, but it wasn't a 5hp briggs). tomorrow i'll have to weld up a sprocket to go on the engine, and run 1 more chain. a few billett aluminum handles for the steering sticks and a little body work... hopefully i can have it done in time for my son's birthday on saturday
    Attached Images
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

a few more pics
    Attached Images
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

nice, cant wate to see what you come up with
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

If I remember right, think I saw that one or another maybe running on a video somewhere once. Pretty neat little buggar.

there is one on youtube

i've been studying that video for a month. engine is a tecumseh, and the tires are hard plastic (there is a hole in one of the fronts)
    mine has been converted to pneumatic tires (lawn tractor front tires)

Cool Koooooooollllll

Race--- When you get it done make sure and send us some video. CandyCane loved that little thing!!

Quote Originally Posted by kahn View Post
    Race--- When you get it done make sure and send us some video. CandyCane loved that little thing!!
    will do!! if all goes well, i'll be driving it late tomorrow night. i'll have Beth get some video of that for comic value

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    will do!! if all goes well, i'll be driving it late tomorrow night. i'll have Beth get some video of that for comic value
    sweettttttttttttt
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Thumbs down

Moving on with that little project aren't you!!! Looking good there Race! I know the little fellow will love it. Has he seen it yet?

I'm glade your happy with it and I'm sure your son will be thrilled. I wish I was a little smaller to ride it, it looks like fun with a 5 hp on it.

+ Reply to Thread