1969 LTV KID ATV

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: 1969 LTV KID ATV

If anyone out there has looked for and found the rubber grommets around the headlamps for a KID, I would love to know the part number or where to find some.

lyon - one other thought/question. I presume you previously found the manuals online right? I downloaded them from one of the threads on this forum. If you don'thave them, let me know and I'll find the post for you. They helped me a lot!

Thank you so much this will help. I have looked at the Ebay items but I was told that there is several different options and I didn't want to get the wrong one. I just painted the tub and body. I'm installing the bearing in the next couple days. Thanks for the info

Yes I found the manuals

Maybe post a pic or two as you proceed. I'd be interested in where you bought the bearings and the number. I have not replaced mine yet.

Hopefullly there are two picks of the bearings attached.

http://www.6x6world.http://www.6x6wo...attach/jpg.gif
    Attached Images

Does anyone know where I can find parts for the tracks? I have some bent spines and need to replace them.

Try Akcory, he is in North Pole.

They have the rubber grommets at NAPA, I think they are the same size as a Semi reverse light. I have some fully assembled tracks I would sell you, idk how far off you are.
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

+ Reply to Thread