Playcat AATV

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Playcat AATV

Playcat AATV

Joe M. mentioned this video so I looked it up and thought I would post here for all to see.

YouTube - play cat

Please add a Playcat to my want list !

Me too! and a PPT!

I know where one is sitting. I talked to the guys wife twice, but never talked to him about it. I think it has a 440 Kohler twin. Next time I'm out that way I'll try again.

Lance, you find the most obscure stuff. I think northwest PA is a true dumping ground for derelict ATVs.

~m

At his time I am trying to procure or at least I have talked to people about the PPT, a Tricart, Attex Camper, 2 Attexs, 1 Argo 8x8 and 2 Max IIs. I ran out of play money years ago, so its time to sell stuff to support this addiction of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    At his time I am trying to procure or at least I have talked to people about the PPT, a Tricart, Attex Camper, 2 Attexs, 1 Argo 8x8 and 2 Max IIs. I ran out of play money years ago, so its time to sell stuff to support this addiction of mine.
    Lance, don't you need a snow plow?

Lance, I know what you mean... I need too move some stuff.

Play cat

Never seen one of these before so I had to stop and take a look. At first I thought it was one of them there widgets or mugwumps I been readin so much about. Lol. Sure is in nice shape.
    Attached Images
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Looks kind of like a Cushman Trackster.

+ Reply to Thread