Bush Swamper 16/24 wheeler.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush Swamper 16/24 wheeler.

bushswamper

where are you located Have a tank and other stuff

Grizzly 24 Wheeler Parts

Well, still working on my rebuild. Replaced rusted corrugated steel floorboards with 1/8" aluminum diamond plate. Reglassing the hood and dash. Rebuilt carb and fuel pump. I still need to make the steering brake pushrods. I know they are spring-loaded telescoping. Does any one know what the compressed and relaxed lengths of these assembly's are? I also am looking for some new wheels. The previous owner drove it with the inside tires flat which destoyed the bead. Also looking for the steering brake pads and seals. I'm located north of Chicago. Thank you, Metalstech
    Last edited by Metalstech; 08-13-2013 at 09:35 PM.

I have an excellent Bush Swamper. What did you need to know?

Hi Pvanlov I was wondering if you have a service manual and operators manual for the bush swamper. I just bought one last weekend and could use some info on how it drives and stuff.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bush wacked View Post
    Hi Pvanlov I was wondering if you have a service manual and operators manual for the bush swamper. I just bought one last weekend and could use some info on how it drives and stuff.
    thanks
    Any Pics? I am always looking to buy one.

Hey there Pvanloy, I am a machinist by trade, so making parts is my life. What I could use are the dimensions for the steering brake spring loaded pushrods. I remained the corroded piston bores and resleeved them with 4.625 " OD x 4.5" steel cylinders. Now I am trying to locate new wheels, 8x8.5" 5/4.5" bolt pattern. Almost ready to ride.

I own two of these machines

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanveau View Post
    I own two of these machines
    Any pictures, or thoughts on them? I've always wanted one they seem like a good idea.

i would enjoy seeing either some pics or sketches of how the drive train works ...trans, belts chains etc. if anyone of the owners gets a chance. just fun to see the design of how they are built......johnboy va.

This thread is useless....without....pictures
    MUSCATEER 6x6
    Kubota 14hp 2cyl diesel engine, Hagen/Rooter transmission Comet 780 Drive/770 Driven 22x12x8 Bearclaw tyres
    Soon to add on a ... RHB31 Turbo..guess that would make it a
    MUSCA TUR BOTA then eh?
    94 F350 4x4 7.3 IDI ZF 5sp
    90 Bronco..awaiting a rebuild like no other = Tons and turbo diesel

Okanagan Similkameen BC Canada
    Al "Camo pants"

+ Reply to Thread