Conversation Between kezef and fmints

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Conversation Between kezef and fmints

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Hey, John, how's it going? I haven't heard from you in a while! I hope to see you at Busco, its going to be a crazy great time!

Fred
  2. Sorry buddy, I'm not going to make it in April, but I may be back for the Oct.,,, Yeah, I do agree, that really sucks!!!! lol!!!!! The good thing is that my Hustler will have all new splined axles the next time that I bring it to Busco, and all new and improved chain adjusters!! So my time at busco will be all about riding and not fixing on nothing as i go!!!!! Thanks for asking buddy,,, I cant wait to see the pics when you go,,, take it easy and send my greetings to your wife as well!!
  3. are you going to make it in April
  4. cool will be talking to ya later
  5. Sure thing,, until next time buddy!!
  6. I will do you proud my freind will give you crazy **** to watch keep in touch and keep safe was great meeting you and looking foward to talking and rideing with you many times in the future
  7. Raise hell buddy, Raise hell!!!!! We didnt get hardly any video this time around at Busco. Hopefully a few people will in April, so Cbass and I will have something to look at from afar to reminde us of home.
  8. you will be there in oct god bless guess I will have to raise hell for you in april on your behalf
  9. I would love to,,,, but I'm Deploying to Afghanistan soon, and will mis the April Ride, but I will most definitely if God sees fit, ,make it to the October ride.
  10. thanks being a harley mechanic for 30 yrs is a edge on tweeking these motors plus being a little nuts also helps lol thinking on going for the april ride also how about you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast