Snow in the Northeast

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Snow in the Northeast

Quote Originally Posted by guyfox View Post
    There are some states/provinces where it should be mandatory for some people to put more clothes on....
    Very Valid statement. hahaha And like bazoo guy said. Snow just melts and leaves everything looking like you never even rode it.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer Dude View Post
    ............... Snow just melts and leaves everything looking like you never even rode it.
    Yep,that's why I think society is much more tolerant of snowmobiles as opposed to ATV's. That and the fact the majority are staying indoors in the colder temps. (Annoy less folks=experience less whining)

Crapola! Just saw on news that 11 people have died from the cold. Doesn't make the heat and humidity look so bad here now.

Snowmobiles have it made up here there is laws you cant ride their trails unless you have tracks on ,I gotta say I still look forward to mud season I guess I didnt make enough mud pies when I was a kid

Just got our power back after 11 hours gone in minus 30C temps...Thanks to woods stoves for keeping the house nice and warm.....Now the fun part begins in cleaning up this 30 + cm ( approx 16 inches in total today) of snow.
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread