nicknames anybody

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: nicknames anybody

Rob & Alley, the attex is The Frog, max II is the Wood Hauler, max IV is The Lead Sled. Alley
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

other people

I call mine chugbug but other people call my ltv kid (see pictures in gallery) "baby tank" or what's it?
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-16-2016 at 02:04 PM.

my 25hp kohler trail rider/plow is the beast........haven't thought of a name for the racer yet???? maybe the beast II lol
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

Ah Bridget you made the Warthog blush. For the record I always thought SS stood for Super Sexified!
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-16-2016 at 02:05 PM.

Nick name

I was in a hurry to get out for a ride on the Attex one day and forgot about a set of car keys that I had put on the seat of the Attex after moving the car. Needless to say it was a short ride... about 25 feet before the keys fell in to the tub and were picked up by a chain. Luckily the master link came apart before any damage was done to the machine but my wife tagged the Attex as ..... "Chomper" since there was nothing left of the keys. LOL . Not my best or smartest moment but good for a laugh and I'm proud to have Chomper in the fleet.

my max IV

my max IV is often refered to as the max in my house but i call it GAPIN

GAPIN = GOES ANY PLACE I NEED
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Smile names,..

My black Amphicat is nicknamed "Bush Boy"

Talking nick name

mine is just simple (puddle jumper)

+ Reply to Thread