megabuggy

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: megabuggy

Sweet!

Thats cool!!!!!

original idea

I wanted to get this other picture in and haven't quite figured it ouy yet. I made the hood from scratch with plywood and fiberglass,but I would love to do what I originally planned and not have a hood. My preference was to take the attex front and slice it in the middle, hinge it on the outside and have reverse gullwings that would give you something to hold onto as you walked or rolled in. Way too hard to work it out. I'm really hoping to get others interested in handicap conversion ie. linkages and ideas for my machine. Your welcome to PM me with a phone number if you would like to get involved.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by turvuren View Post
    I wanted to get this other picture in and haven't quite figured it ouy yet.
    I added the two other pictures to your first post. You already have the hard part down pat since you can link to one picture. Now just link to as many as you want in the same post one after another. It helps if you keep two windows open so you can copy and paste from the gallery back into your post.

That's a great looking machine ill be there are other folks out there in wheel chairs that would love to get their hands on a vehicle like that. thanks for shearing it with us and showing us it can be done.

Simply said!......Outstanding work.

+ Reply to Thread