Hoot aatv

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hoot aatv

Hoot breaking the ice

Here is a new video of the Hoot ETV that was recently posted on Utube . Since Utube has now went to the new hosting format of Mpeg 4 , their video,s now are much better in visual clarity than the the video,s posted on Google . In fact , on the Utube web site , if you type in &fmt=18 at the end of the URL , on this same video , it will look even better than it does on 6x6 World . I don,t know why this is ,,, but , try it and see for yourself .

Last edited by mudbug3; 05-07-2008 at 10:18 PM.

Hoot ETV Video (water/swamp)

I shot this video on the long weekend, weather was lousy, but we had fun anyway.

BW6 ,

Thanks for posting a new Hoot ETV video . Keep em coming . I love to watch the Hoot in action . Maybe next time out , you could video the Hoot in some challenging off road action ?

New Hoot ETV Video (Extreme Series) Part 1

This series was filmed in Northern Ontario, Canada. This is Part 1 of 5. This will give the viewers a comparison of the Hoot vs. Argo, it is unedited so you will see the good, the bad, and the ugly. The terrain gets more challenging towards the end of the series. I should mention the end of the series has a surprise ending, you won't want to miss it!

I will upload one part/week. Youtube has a 10 minute limit so it may take more than 5 parts to complete it. Also you can watch it in "high quality".

Please beware of the course language, it may offend some people. Hope you enjoy the series.
    Last edited by Mike; 09-11-2008 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Video removed for language

A few pics of a Hoot:

Jerrynuss ,

Those are by far the best pictures of the Hoot ETV that I,ve seen on the web ! Thanks for posting them . Were those 25 inch rawhides on it ?
    Last edited by mudbug3; 09-21-2008 at 04:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread