Hoot aatv

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hoot aatv

I believe they were or they are 22" and they had just had a set of 25" on it. This is a factory test machine. The plastic bag is covering a data gathering device. The two holes on the right side are for getting more air to the engine. I think the data shows they are not needed. I drove this one around out back and it went very well. It was not capable of going into the water because it had some holes in the lower tub so they can do quick changes on the clutch and other parts they were evaluating.

jerrynuss ,

I would love to try out a Hoot in some of the places that we ride our amphibs at River Run Park. The forum member Bw6 posted two video,s of the Hoot on Utube , and in some places it out performed the Argo Frontier . This is where low psi comes in .

Bw6 ,

The Hoot video # 3 that you recently posted on Utube is the best one so far I think . Keep em coming Ray !

Enjoy

Mudbug3, Glad your enjoying the "Extreme Series". This is Part 3, They are mainly in what we call "Black Muck", as you can see there is not much traction. I don't know how it compares to your "Pudding Mud", but this is where low psi., full time 6 wheel drive and tires that swim are an advantage. This series only gets better as they venture deeper into this stuff, will post another part next week. To view go to YouTube, search Hoot ETV Extreme.

Bw6 ,

Yes , that teenage boy really used body english to his best advantage while driving the Hoot through the mud . A light driver and a light amphib like the Hoot , sure makes for a winning combination in that kind of muck. None of the places that I,ve driven my Max IV in have mud like that . I think mightymaxIV does though in the swamps he rides in . It sure looks like some bad stuff .

BW6, did you pull the Hoot ETV Etreme serie of video from Youtube??? I can't find them anymore.

Bw6 ,

I,ve noticed that all of the Hoot ETV extreme video,s have now been removed ? They all had some language that was not acceptable to post on this forum , but, in my opinion these Hoot video,s that were recently posted were so much better than all of the previous Hoot video,s that have been posted on Utube . Whats up with this Ray ?

Sorry

I was asked to remove the Extreme Series videos from YouTube by the content providers, they did not give me a reason. They were reluctant to have me post them in the first place.

I agree they really were the best I've seen. However I will be producing more Hoot Extreme stuff in the future, with no course language so they can be linked to 6x6 World. Because of its light weight, those Frontier tires and full time 6 wheel drive, the Hoot ETV is simply amazing. My next series will show its hill and log climbing ability.

Again sorry for the inconvenience, but stay tuned.

+ Reply to Thread