1970 alsport tracker

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1970 alsport tracker

1970 alsport tracker

just picked this up. 1970 alsport tracker.they say it's a amphibious smowmobile but came with the optional wheels.400 ccw that runs great but the gears in the gearbox are shot.any help from you guys with the trans would be great.it is an apex f/r gearbox
    posted pics in the trans section

Last edited by 295YOOPER; 12-30-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Good luck finding the parts or transmission you are after. That should be a fun ride once you get it back in action.

thanks mike. hope i can get the trans fixed

Apex transmissions were used in Coots, the very early pre T-20 Hustlers, the early fiberglass Sidewinders, and a few other machines. Your Alsport looks really good!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I have some COOT Apex transmission parts, what do you need for yours, I probably can help you out...

Coop

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    I have some COOT Apex transmission parts, what do you need for yours, I probably can help you out...

Coop
    coop

i need the gears

thanks
    yoop
    Last edited by 295YOOPER; 10-29-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Apex transmissions were used in Coots, the very early pre T-20 Hustlers, the early fiberglass Sidewinders, and a few other machines. Your Alsport looks really good!
    thanks. hope i can find some gears

ended up getting a parts machine this summer complete except engine.stripped it all down awhile back

put the trans out of it into the other one.slapped the ski's one it today

I never noticed how similar the front ends are of the wrangler and the tracker. Are you going to give it the same loving treatment and paint job as the other.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread