poncin vp

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: poncin vp

poncin vp

I just saw a poncin vp 2025 and i love the way it looks. Are there any of these around?
    Dave
    I can't go four wheeling with my boat,can't go boating with my four wheeler!!

I think they are exclusively European

I am not sure if they distribute them to the North American market or even if they are still actively produced.

I guess if you have the funds you could import one
    Why do we waste tax money on bridges and roads when we can all just drive AATVs

I have family in germany maybe they could help find one.I was hoping there might be some in this country.I allways want what i can't have
    Dave

Poncin

Hi, i´m from germany. Once had a VP 2025 but i sold it.
    It is very funny to drive but sadly very havy. It drives like a car with 4 gears and reverse, clutch and footbrake but of cause with two levers. The first gear is reduced for havy offroad so usualy you drive on with the second gear.
    It has a 27 hp Citroen 2cv engine and two very big electricfans left and right to cool the engine down.
    Standing it is nearly silent but in motion it is realy noisy.
    Now i have a VP 2000, nearly the same but complete out of fiberglas instead the VP 2025 from which the lower body is out of steel.
    I sold the 2025 cause i want to buy a Solo 750 6x6 and the VP 2000 which is in very bad shape but it has two propellars at the rear. (original but very seldom !!!)
    Take a look at my homepage aatv.de there are some pictures of my two poncins and one of a friend of me. Click "Fotoalbum" and "weiter" at the right lower corner.
    By the way there is also a 8x8 version called VP 3000 and there are tracks for all available with a very agressive treat. You can buy a Poncin in germany or france for about 6000 to 8000$ thats because all 6x6 are very high priced here and the euro is very expensive now.

thanks for all the info about vp2025.I was more interested in them because of the shape all fiberglass would be cool. It's just to bad they are not from north america. I looked at your web site and these two Les 6 roues - oto6
    Le SiTe PoNcIn..........
    maybe i could learn to do fiberglass work and build my own no I WILL LEARN FIBEGLASS AND I WILL BUILD MY OWN (my wife added the haha) so many projects so little time well i better get started...
    Dave

This machine reminds me of a larger version of the Terra Jet 4x4 amphibious ATV. You could find one of those pretty easily, plus they are still in production today.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

the thing about it i like is that you site down in it. and i like the angle of the front with the windsheild.
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread