This morning go out, and start and Brian says scribe the marks for holes..OK I sharpened a nail and bent it 90 deg then marked the holes...thankfully I had painted the plate the day before! Seemed like a simple method instead of marking with paint....

Thus we center punched and then I drilled the first set of holes!

Lines up nice

Next came enlarging the holes so the poly bushings would fit ...first drilled larger.. IF you look close you notice I cleaned up the edges of the plate too and trimmed a bit off the LEFT edge compared to the previous shot!

My drill bits where not large enough so I used the die grinder and enlarged them slowly till the bushing would fit snug in the hole

The step on the bushing holds it in the plate

Ahhh...this is starting to look a lot like it's supposed to, notice the old soft rubber bushings the old plate used.

The old tops from the previous rubber bushings seem to fit...hmmm

Ahh...the lift I have been using to put it in and take it out..repeat as needed rofl

So this is where I'm at and doing lunch, back at it in a while

Should get some new 1/2"x 1 1/2" grade 8 fine thread bolts, and lock nuts and flat washers to bolt engine to plate.

I may make some straps and tack the bolts to straps up from bottom to make it so I only need one wrench to make adjustments ha ha ha...think of service in field right!

Thanks for looking!