SOLO 750

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SOLO 750

SOLO 750

Hi there!

My name is Felix and I am writing to all of you from Germany now in order to find other owners of the 1970's SOLO 750 AATV. Anybody out here in this forum???? :-)

96 of these vehicles were built by SOLO Kleinmotoren GmbH in Sindelfingen, Germany in the 1970s. I guess only half of them are still "alive".

Here's a picture:
    Solo 750
    and some Wikipedia information (only in German, sorry ):
    Solo 750

Finally, some Youtube videos that show how much fun it is to drive this 40-year old 6x6:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZibeCi7Q2c

Regards,
    Felix

Hello Felix:

There was a gentleman in Wippershain, North of Bad Hersfeld that had one. I was stationed there 1989-1992, and I met up with him several times to ride the machine and to help him fix it when it occasionally broke down. Nice machines.
    Haven't seen one since then.
    Noel

Hey,

any chance you can remember the name of this gentleman? I heard that some of these vehicles are in Hesse, Germany :-)
    Felix

+ Reply to Thread