Got a little more info, machine has forward and reverse shifter and then uses sticks to steer. Trail boss was made in Calgary or Edmontn AB. Canada in mid the 80s. The lady that is selling it has let me know that one of the original owners of the factory had come to see it and wants it, she said the guy commented that it has 1-7/8" shafts and in later years of production used the praire bobcat three speed(she was not sure though). The lady has let me have first chance at it, so I am trying to figure out what transmission is in it, almost sounds like an argo. I live seven hours away and want to be very sure before I make the trip. The motor is shot for sure, and by the time that gets replaced I do not want an obsolete tranny or try to replace/retrofitt something else, might as well buy something alot newer. The big advantange I see is the aluminum tub(including the design of tub) and it looks like it has lots of room for hauling cargo/people. I would appreciate any best geusses about what tranny it might have. Thanks, I am also trying to get the lady to get me more pictures, I will share if I get them.