Thanks for viewing my thread. I joined 6x6 world not very long ago and consider myself a newbie/rookie to the AATV world. I picked up this KID 8x8 from a farmer who used it back in the day to pull irrigation pipe across his corn fields. The machine starts runs and drives great for the condition it is in and for sitting the last 10 years. It has the Wisconsin V4 engine option.

Through the years of sitting in the garage, it is showing its age with a rust hole in the bottom floor plan. This build will consist stripping it all the way down to fix the rust hole (most likely build a new bottom pan) and replace all necessary components. Looking at the running gear will probably replace majority of the chains, sprockets, bearings, and seals. The tires also need replaced as I believe they are the originals. Also plan on painting the KID either army green or army desert tan, not sure yet but the yellow has to go!

I have the original operators manual, parts manual, and brochure from the machine when bought out of Harper, KS. I have the serial number, it was wrote down in the manual, will work on posting it later. Also have the original steel tracks but not sure how to tell what condition they are in. I plan on getting a set of decent tires back on the KID and using the tracks, just looks mean when they are on!

image.jpg