Beaver

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beaver

Beaver

Hey,
    Haven't posted in awhile but I've gotten things done with my projects. So I've now been offered the chance to buy a non running Beaver that is 100% complete. it's in great shape and has been sitting awhile. Any info on these? I've read the page with ads and the Beaver/Penguin site but am still looking for first-hand performance and handling of them. Here's the pics: Not the pic full of water it may freeze soon and the body will be toast

Last edited by charlevoixboy; 10-20-2008 at 05:24 PM.

Smile beaverss

Hi, if you don't want it, let me know,,,,,, im or email me thanks

Any other info on these?

A 4-speed Stick shift AATV? Sounds cool! If the price is good, why not give it a go? I don't know if anyone on the forum has one, NERO posted that a friend of his bought one, but no info on if it was restored, and Erichfriedrich posted that his father manufactured them in Keswick Ontario, so he may be the only one on the forum with real info on these. It's a neat looking machine, might not be bad in the water with only 3 wheels down in the water and a smoother more "hull" like underbody, and the fat rear tires should give enough forward oomph. Not sure how well it will climb out of the water though with the undriven front wheel. Hope you or another member grabs it, I am curious how it performes.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

No worries, just contacted the seller and I'm picking it up tomorrow. It looks as though it's been stored inside mostof it's life and with a good "polish" everything will look like new. I thought that it would climb out of the water in reverse, as the engine also runs backwards. I didn't see the dual keyswitch so I'll have to look for one off a snowmobile. It's electric start and will look cool once it's running. It has the same tires as the tri carts and other 6 wheelers so I should be able to find a replacement tire as the right-rear is bald. I'll keep everyone updated

well, picked it up and checked it over. It'll need a nice cleaning and some parts replaced but it's really cool! Can't wait to float in it.

Keep us updated on how it performs and be sure to post some more pictures. That's a cool amphib!

Update: Revoved engine and rear tires now ready for serious de-greasing

I believe there was one for sale in Byron Center few months ago. May be the same one. Very cool ride though. Hope you get her up and running and looking great like it should be.

Larry

Wow, I have never seen anything like that. Cool!

+ Reply to Thread