Photobucket holds photo's Ransom

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Photobucket holds photo's Ransom

Photobucket holds photo's Ransom

100's of forums are without pictures as of late, There asking for $399 to unlock the accounts.
    I'm not payin' it so My build threads are all for nothin', I would say just delete them instead of them hangin' with no content.

WOW ! Is it them or did thy get Hacked ?
    I heard on the radio about web site getting hacked into like this deal ??

I forgot I even had an album on there, wonder if I should even look what's up
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

The ole interweb is a blaze over it so who knows

Photobucket works just fine for me. See my patriotic feet photo file?

Yep i see it, many other Forums are having the same problem. I have 575 pics on there so maybe that has something to do with it.

This is from there website... No 3rd party hosting, No forum posting

Available Plus Account Plans : Photobucket offers the following Plus Account Plans:
    o Plus 50 Plan: 52 GB of Storage for $59.99 / Year. The Plus 50 Plan does not allow any image linking or 3rd party image hosting.

o Plus 100 Plan: 102 GB of Storage for $99.99 / Year. The Plus 100 Plan allows for unlimited image linking but does not allow 3rd party image hosting.

o Plus 500 Plan: 500 GB of Storage and unlimited bandwidth for $399.99 / Year. The Plus 500 Plan allows for unlimited image linking and unlimited 3rd party image hosting.

Additional Features of all Plus Accounts : When you upgrade to any Plus Account, you will also receive:

Read more: Terms | Photobucket

After being greeted with 5 pop-up ads every time I used Photobucket, I searched for a better site.

https://imgur.com/ is my favorite. It's simple to use and is hosting 2,500 photos of mine! Once in a while their traffic gets heavy and the server stops responding, but typically lasts only a couple minutes.
    The founder of Imgur specifically created it for 3rd party site hosting. He was exhausted of sites such as Photobucket.

Thanks I'l look into it

+ Reply to Thread