terra tiger help

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: terra tiger help

terra tiger help

i have a terra tiger with a single jlo engine in it and i cant get it to turn to the right it has really good lining on the steering clutches but will not turn and the main brake does not work any help will help thank you

i would say that the steering is out of adjustment. the clutch either isn't disengaging, or the brake isn't engaging. let me know if you need a copy of the service manual, i think i have a copy and can e mail if you need it
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Make sure you do not have more than 1/16" between the brake linings and the face of the brake clutches when the steering is in the neutral position.

Had the same problem and it turned out to be the brake was out of adjustment.

The clutches seem to be slipping i took the floor board out and you can see them slipping the steering clutches have lots of lining on themthe engine revs when u try and turn to the right i think all the adjustments are out of whack lol right down to the carb mixture lol

Maybe try a little brake cleaner on the clutches or you might have a bad spring on that side, you could try moving the the collar out to put more tension on the spring.

seemed to work tensioning the spring sorry about the spelling lol just need to find something to make new steering brake pads mine are really worn bad and fixed up a hydo brake for the main brake that wasnt working now it will try and throw you out i love fab work i think the open space in the six wheelers is going to give me lots of fun fixing and making and the whole 9 blast to ride fun to fix just need a couple dozen more lol ( i aint doing a resto on these the fact they are still here is good enough for me and they will appear stock making it what i want is part of the fun to me i have been on sites that they frown on not a stock resto who cares to each his own but just wanted every body to know aint trying to make people mad just know what i want thanks josh)

+ Reply to Thread