Value of Bazoo

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Value of Bazoo

Value of Bazoo

Sadly I have to get rid of my trusty Bazoo, I know now would be a good time to sell it as the hunting season is upon us and I think that would be the kind of person who would be after such a machine. Trouble is I can't even remember what I paid for it, I know I have spent a lot of time ironing the bugs out and getting it working as it should, but I've also had many hours of fun from it. I don't have a clue where I should start. it's rare, but I don't know that when I brought it, it's quick (enough to get airborne) and starts with ease. I was thinking of chancing my hand at $1500 and seeing if there are any takers. if I don't sell it I'm just going to keep using it occasionally but the Argo has become the true workhorse now I have the starting problems sorted (new battery) so 2 is 1 too many, especially with the Jiger in progress. Any guidance would be welcome.

Smile Bazoooooooo

hehehe i knew i might have a chance sooner or later,, email me....

+ Reply to Thread