New to the amphib world Who made this machine?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New to the amphib world Who made this machine?

New to the amphib world Who made this machine?

Hello my name is Travis, I was wondering if any of you here have seen this before? runs great all mechanics work like new. Just finishing up some glass work on the rear. and patching drill holes. Looks as if someone was in here before me. Renegade "all Season"
    Attached Images
    4thmotorhead
    I like make'in it run!

Quote Originally Posted by 4thmotorhead View Post
    Hello my name is Travis, I was wondering if any of you here have seen this before? runs great all mechanics work like new. Just finishing up some glass work on the rear. and patching drill holes. Looks as if someone was in here before me. Renegade "all Season"
    Hey Travis, welcome to the site. Did you buy that one on ebay? I think someone here posted a link to it from the site.

Here it is: eBay Motors: Renegade Amphibious 2wd ATV Kohler 25hp Motor two strok (item 160274576027 end time Aug-30-08 15:54:33 PDT)

and here is the initial thread by LarryW: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/ebay-...two-strok.html

I know nothing about them but just wanted to welcome you to the site. It seems that you have a rare amphibious ATV. Post up some more pictures when you get it done.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I was the seller of the amphibious, the buyer that won, opted out because he thought he was getting a 35 year old turn key atv for $500. LOL...
    I have seen many non running for more than I was asking.
    I am finishing up some work on it. I will be looking to sell her, I want a 6x6 or 8x8. One here in Auburn,WA but not sure if it still available. anyhow... I will post my progress...
    Thanks
    Attached Images
    4thmotorhead
    I like make'in it run!

4thmotorhead ,

Hello and welcome to amphibious forum .

Here is some progress, need to sand down glass work then repair the steering hole. replace belt, re coat floor put in motor and recap it...
    See you in the water soon!
    Attached Images
    4thmotorhead
    I like make'in it run!

Welcome to the site and the amphib world.

You have an interesting machine. Post as many pict as you want of it.
    Larry

Thumbs down

Hey Travis, welcome to the site. Quite an odd little machine there, for sure. I can't imagine it turns real well with those wide rear tires and a locked axle. I just love those rare 70's gems. Now lets see her swim!
    -Dave
    1973 Attex 295 WILD WOLF

You're right, turning is not as good as the brake steering, but a good thing there is reverse
    Well, going to work on 'er now...Post you later
    4thmotorhead
    I like make'in it run!

I was wondering what the brackets in the middle of the car were, I believe they were for tracks, I see the wear marks on the lower body.
    any idea how they attached???
    brackets have a short tube in front and three hanging brackets.
    4thmotorhead
    I like make'in it run!

How do the tracks attach to the Alsport Tracker GT15?
    Mine may have had them at one time but was converted.
    I like the idea of putting skies on the front.
    4thmotorhead
    I like make'in it run!

+ Reply to Thread