Mini 6X6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini 6X6

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Moving on with that little project aren't you!!! Looking good there Race! I know the little fellow will love it. Has he seen it yet?
    he hasn't seen it yet. keeping him out of the shop for a few more days may prove to be the biggest challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by gus marrone View Post
    I'm glade your happy with it and I'm sure your son will be thrilled. I wish I was a little smaller to ride it, it looks like fun with a 5 hp on it.
    Gus, i'm thrilled with it. i hope the 5hp isn't too much, but i should be able to back it down some. i'm going to try driving it when it's done, and if it won't haul my butt, my boss is 80lb lighter than me... he is willing to be a test dummy
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

the mini is almost ready to run. i had to build a sprocket for the engine. ran the last of the chain. all the trim work on the body is cleaned up. i need to bond some aluminum to the bottom of the body to stiffen it up and fix some cracks. it only had 1 handle when i got the machine, so i built a pair that fit in with my machines a little better. the little guy will be riding in style
    Attached Images
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Cool Fast!!

You went right on with this little thing. I know he will be tickled to death!!

so does this mean your son will be at the next ride?

Who made this machine?
    It really looks cool.

Quote Originally Posted by atvrider93 View Post
    so does this mean your son will be at the next ride?
    this machine won't be great off road, but he'll start showing up to rides as a passenger in mommy's machine pretty soon!

Quote Originally Posted by SWAMP HAWG View Post
    Who made this machine?
    It really looks cool.
    unfortunatly, i have no clue on the back of the machine there is a sticker, but it's too faded to read. all i can make out is "made exclusevly for". it is the shape of a mac tools logo. i wonder if they weren't made as a promotional item. i don't think there were many made, no one on here seems to know about them. seems to be pretty well thought out though. i have a few more bugs to work out before the little man gets it on saturday, but it made it's first test drive last night
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    this machine won't be great off road, but he'll start showing up to rides as a passenger in mommy's machine pretty soon!

unfortunatly, i have no clue on the back of the machine there is a sticker, but it's too faded to read. all i can make out is "made exclusevly for". it is the shape of a mac tools logo. i wonder if they weren't made as a promotional item. i don't think there were many made, no one on here seems to know about them. seems to be pretty well thought out though. i have a few more bugs to work out before the little man gets it on saturday, but it made it's first test drive last night
    you go bro . love the pic thanks beth . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

That is a pretty funny picture Race.
    Banned

i figured you guys would like it! i was so excited to have it running that i forgot my big glasses when i rode out of the shop

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post

Route 6x6 had a guess the machine contest for your little skid. There is no longer a post for the identity but maybe you can e-mail Richard Clark.

+ Reply to Thread