Mini 6X6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Mini 6X6

HI
    The theme of the thread is to build some thing simple ,kid orientated and at a low cost .
    Small and very compact is the point .
    If u want to go fast u could buy a dirt sprint go cart .Still way cool but not what the topic is about .
    Price is relative to every ones wallet size and availability of components
    tomo

Quote Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
    HI
    The theme of the thread is to build some thing simple ,kid orientated and at a low cost .
    If u want to go fast u could buy a dirt sprint go cart .Still way cool but not what the topic is about .
    tomo

Your a trip, these parts have nothing to do with going fast. cheap, simple and easy to get I see it, one can always dream and over think something to death. the size of these components are very small and are used on mini bike's and go cart's, both units that are used by kids last I checked. safety is a must in My book when it comes to kids, the idea of running pulleys and belts wingin' past there legs seems like trouble to Me.
    I need to learn to keep My mouth shut.. Please continue and I'll move on

Quote Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
    HI
    tomo
    Don't be so certain of yourself. This thread actually was started by racerone3 to show us his Roamobile. Sometimes stating everything as in-arguable facts is not the best way of doing things. Especially when the in-arguable facts are incorrect.

Drew
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Hard to get much more compact than this, gearing can always control speed

Now I know I said I was gonna shutup but I can't This is a much better picture of the drivetrain i'm talkin' about. same era also. just would need to switch up the brake system, Member Wildman I think

Last edited by Nubs; 10-31-2014 at 08:58 AM.

The last page of this thread is exactly why I have all but stopped posting on all internet forums. It so quickly goes from sharing ideas to a pissing contest. Racerone3 out. See you all at Busco in the spring
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Racerone3

I generally want plans for the Raomobile
    If I PM you can you send me them

+ Reply to Thread