New Hydratrek model

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Hydratrek model

New Hydratrek model

Anybody heard anything about the new Hydratrek model that was supposed to be introduced in March? I saw on facebook that they were playing around with a four wheeler, was wondering if that was their new model, hoping that it wasn't since it isn't any different than other four wheelers out there. If anybody has any info or if the Hydratrek folks want to weigh in on whether they are going forward with another model feel free to respond to this thread so those of us interested can find out the latest. Thanks.

Any Hydratrek employees out there monitoring this forum? Now's your chance to let the world know about your new model if it is ready for prime time. Is that four wheeler you have on your facebook page the new model? If so, is it amphibious? It looks like hydraulic drive since it can counter-steer like your other models. Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks.

My bad, the vehicle shown in the video on the ice is a 6 wheeler, not a four wheeler, I shouldn't rely on my memory at my age. Anyway, same questions still apply. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread