Extra Tubs

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extra Tubs

Extra Tubs

Picked up a couple hustlers from fellow member lathi20 this past week. Will have 2 extra lower and 2 extra upper tubs that I have no use for. They're plastic, but nothing special, just look like 950's. Other than planters, any ideas for uses?
    Meep Meep

Garrett

Do you have pics. I have a 900 that could use some new tubs?
    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

Will get some pictures soon. From what I recall, i have 2 lowers in good shape and 1 upper in good shape. Then I have 2 uppers and one lower that are split, and would need minor plastic welding to fix.

Have 2 machines without drive trains that I'm turning into trailers.
    Did you build the frame that's in yours akbillybow? Considered doing it, but shied away from it figuring I'd need a jig to do it right.
    Meep Meep

Just went through them to take a closer look. Have one nice lower that I don't need, no cracks or non-factory holes. One lower tub with a couple cracks, would be good for patching unless you really, really need a lower tub. Have 1 great top, has a small price of missing plastic from the lip, as shown in the pics, but it isn't major. Have 1 half decent top, under seat has a split, small area cut from the front, possibly for a winch. Have another top that's half decent. Clean split in the back. Has nice stainless steel louvers.
    If you need any of them, make me an offer. I need them gone.
    Meep Meep

Cracked tub and top with stainless louvers. Top is sitting on a hustler, stacked on another top.
    Attached Images
    Meep Meep

Top with the ripped seat area. It is sitting on top of a hustler, stacked on another top. Also have 1 nice back seat, one back seat whose back corner is misshapen. A little heat and shaping will make it good. Have a bad back seat, repairable with a plastic welder, not pictured though.
    Attached Images
    Meep Meep

Make me an offer on anything. I have no use for them.
    Meep Meep

+ Reply to Thread