Rubber recreatives Max IV factory tracks setup

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Rubber recreatives Max IV factory tracks setup

All my pics disappeared after Photobucket started their ransom campaign. Post or PM your email address and I'll send you pics. These are the aggressive CamoPlast snowmobile tracks with aluminium track guides, not the old style waffle tracks.

pm sent

Email sent

Last bump. I uploaded some pics to the original post to replace the ones being held hostage by photobucket

Do you still have the tracks wheels and extensions. I'm looking for this for my 2000 Max IV. Please call me at 603-254-3323. Thank you Chuck

I'm looking for tracks, wheels and spacers for my 2000 Max IV. I'm in NH. Please contact me if still available. My email is chuckbuhrman@gmail.com my # is 603-254-3323. Thank you Chuck

I'm very interested in buying. I'm in NH and would be willing to pay to have them shipped. Here is my contact information. chuckbuhrman@gmail.com my # is 603-254-3323. Thank you Chuck Buhrman

+ Reply to Thread