Rubber recreatives Max IV factory tracks setup

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rubber recreatives Max IV factory tracks setup

Quote Originally Posted by oldstreetracer View Post
    Did you sell these tracks yet?
    Not yet, still have them. I only have them advertised here right now, no rush to get rid of them. I want to try a set of channel tracks next, I'm open to trading these as well.

Still available and open to reasonable offers, I would trade the works for a set of ATV tracks that fit a canned ham.

winter is coming

I have the same tracks, I think, on my max4. I'm trying to put a set on my max 2. Only problem is I like the design of the max 4 tracks. Do you have any knowledge about breaking them down to fit? How far are you from Alexander bay? I think I saw last years picture of your max4 and the tracks were on.

Grrr, My pics are not showing up due to photobuckets new 3rd party hosting rules. I'll upload the pics again later.

These tracks are the more aggressive design with the tall lugs. Shortening these tracks to fit on a Max II would be a simple job, you could either use the same Flexco splice that factory used on these or upgrade the splice to a flexco 550 bolt on hinge (similar to argo lacing) to make installation and removal easier.

Alexander Bay, NY is about 2.5hr drive from me.

Would you be interested in shipping, if so my zip is 19713 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Delduck View Post
    Would you be interested in shipping, if so my zip is 19713 ?
    Let me look into it. The tracks and tires are currently stored inside the basement at my cottage, I'll have to see what size pallet they fit on and get a quote. Another option would be for us to meet at the border crossing, gas for me to drive there would probably be substantially less than shipping.

I have a customer in the Bay Area that I will be seeing at the start of waterfowl season he would be willing to pick up for me. He works for the border crossing, so it's easy for him. Pm me with a price or just post it.

are the tracks still available?

Yup, no deals struck yet. I had shoulder surgery in November so I can't get out on the Max this winter and didn't bother to install them. The tracks, tires and spacers are stored in my cottage basement right now.

+ Reply to Thread