26x12.00-12 NHC tires

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 26x12.00-12 NHC tires

26x12.00-12 NHC tires

I have 6 tru-power/AT titans 26x12.00-12 NHC that are in very good shape that came off a max 4 that I have put tracks on. I'm thinking of selling them to get tires and tracks for my max 2. Once I get my max 4 back running I will work on the 2. I have no idea what they are worth and if I can ever figure out how to post pictures I will put them on the forum. Pictures have been posted in tire section I haven't figured out how to post them here Sorry!
    Last edited by Delduck; 02-04-2017 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Pictures

hey deluck, just curious as to what tracks your considering for your max 2 ?..........johnboy va.

The tracks I need are solid all the way across. Not shure what there called I think there like tru tracks. but the ones I have on my max4 now are like the ones Canadianzuc has I would really like to have them for my max 2 but haven't seen them. The ones Richard has I think will slip too much in the wet reeds but I don't know that for shure.

Quote Originally Posted by Delduck View Post
    The tracks I need are solid all the way across. Not shure what there called I think there like tru tracks. but the ones I have on my max4 now are like the ones Canadian_zuk has I would really like to have them for my max 2 but haven't seen them. The ones Richard has I think will slip too much in the wet reeds but I don't know that for shure.
    Those tracks, tires, rims and axle extensions are listed here for sale, just sayin lol

did marcel with chanel tracks ever make them for max 2's......? j.b.

Zuk the problem is yours are for a max4 I think and Canada to the US could be a problem with the border. I may be wrong I don't honestly know.
    But I am heading up to alaxander bay soon to close up a duck hunting camp

Quote Originally Posted by Delduck View Post
    Zuk the problem is yours are for a max4 I think and Canada to the US could be a problem with the border. I may be wrong I don't honestly know.
    But I am heading up to alaxander bay soon to close up a duck hunting camp
    Minor issues lol

Yes, My tracks are for a IV but they can easily be shortened at the existing factory splice.

The Canadain/US border is no issue at all whether I ship them or deliver them to the US side of the border for you. Heck, I could even drop them off in Alexander Bay for you if required. That's closer to me than my own cottage lol. Last fall I drove all the way down to Souderton PA to grab a set of Vandetta tires from Carguy

Lemme know if your interested at all, I'll work with you. I'm an easy guy to deal with and don't mind bringing them across the border at all if that is the sticking point.

Zuk I've been running some snow goose hunts for the last couple days but I'd like to talk more to you next week. I'm just not shure how to shorten those tracks but they are exactly what is on my other machine now, and for what I do they are perfect.

did u sell those tires and wheels?
    Thanks.

No there sitting on the shelf at the shop. I’ve had 2 people ask but I haven’t looked into shipping costs. I don’t know much about shipping, I was hoping that someone close would pick them up. I still haven’t given a price too them either I wish someone would tell me what there worth.

+ Reply to Thread