parts for sale

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: parts for sale

Carb and intake will fit the 18 hp engine.

Quote Originally Posted by wedge View Post
    May be interested in the Carb if it will fit the 18 HP engine.
    PM me a price and info.

Ok how much ??

Quote Originally Posted by wedge View Post
    Ok how much ??
    would you go $25 plus shipping

PM me please . I would like to see some pics if I could ?
    thank you

I have early amphicat parts for sale. axles, lights, adjusters. Lots of pictures. Email me. Thanks

Amphicat parts

I have early amphicat parts for sale. axles, lights, adjusters. Lots of pictures. Email me. Thanks Not asking for lots. Axles $15.00 end caps $10.00, just dont want good parts going to landfill. Rear tail lights, gas cap and rubber flanges, $20.00 and $15.00. Also have wheel adapters from 3 to 4 bolt, $10 each. I will ship anywhere you pay for.

I just bought a project Amphicat, how do I find out what year it is? I know I need to hub conversions and 4 tires along with an engine. Still trying to decide if I am going to go with stock engine or convert to something else? Do you have any of the plastic panels/parts? Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread